- Qualified spa therapist
- High school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or four years relevant
education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of three year’s experience supervising a large resort spa preferred.
Successful Candidates will need:
- To have knowledge of full range of spa services and therapies.
- To be fluent in spoken and written English
- The ability and proficiency to utilise word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, and presentation software.
- To demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. Effective leadership, supervisory, and management skills. Budgeting and analytical skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working
relationships with clients, management, and staff.
- To maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent resort data.
Roles & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- You will be managing the general operations of all health, fitness and well-being
locations, and the pool area.
- Daily inspect Spa facilities to ensure high quality standards of cleanliness and
sanitation are maintained.
- Oversee gym to guarantee cleanliness of facility and good working condition of
- Ensure compliance by all personnel with Company and departmental rules,
policies, and procedures.
- This is a hands-on job so you will help cleaning and organising all health, fitness
and well-being areas with the support of your team.
- A this point no treatments will be required but this could change.
- You are responsible for making sure that all steam rooms, sauna’s, massage
rooms and salon areas are always clean and set-up to a very high standard.
- Good communications, organisation and diplomacy
- Setting schedules for Spa staff
- Inventories, ordering and stock control
- Ability to delegate
- High work ethic/moral standards
- Proficient with computers and mobile devices
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.