- Diplomas in professional cookery or trade qualified
- Commercial cooking highly regarded
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience preparing menus and meals for 200+
- Compliance with all food safety policies, procedures and practices
- Cost control
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and nutrition
Skills & Abilities:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communications, organization and diplomacy
- Passion for food
- Motivated to lead your team
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
We are looking for an experienced commercial chef who will assist the head Staff Chef in organizing the menus and preparation of 3 nutritious meals a day, for a large international team.
- Prepare a balanced menu daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for food, nutrition and variety. Co-
ordinate resources with the Head Staff chef
- Check quality of materials and condition of equipment and devices used for
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety
- Active participation within the Senior Leadership
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.