- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- 5 + years of experience as a Fitness Instructor.
- Additional skill in Yoga or Pilates lessons or making nutrition plan is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
Successful Candidates will need:
- To be fluent in spoken and written English
- Training, qualifications or experience in a relevant trade(s).
- Experience of writing documentation for compilation of manuals and management systems.
- To carry out various exercises and routines
- To watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimise
injury and improve fitness.
- To explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities
and the use of exercise equipment.
- To have exceptional Excel / Word / Email skills – comfortable with using spreadsheets for tasks such as basic calculations, communicating project needs and requirements, maintenance lists and similar basic admin.
Roles & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- You need to demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimise injury and improve fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- You will be cleaning the gym/salon/spa and equipment.
- Guide clients through our sport classes or activities and help them to choose types of exercise that would benefit them the most
- Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- You will have ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- You will have to make sure that gym area is always clean and set-up to a very high standard.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.