- Minimum of 2 years of housekeeping experience
Successful Candidates will need to:
- Have a good command of English
- Ask questions when instructions are not clear
- Respond appropriately to instructions
- Follow guidelines
- Work as part of a team
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn
- Assist when and where needed
- Turn up to work on time, in uniform and presents well
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas
- Adapt easily to last minute changes
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.