- Experience in a similar role with experience in chemical storage
- Cleaning experience Effective communicator to all levels
- Flexible to work in a three shift bases
- Capable to lift-up heavy packages
- Basic computer skills
Successful Candidates will need:
- Good leadership
- Organisational skills
- To be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Teamwork and support
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Willingness to look for solutions and not for excuses
- To ask questions when instructions are not clear
- To respond appropriately to instructions
- To follow guidelines
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To assist when and where needed
- To turn up to work on time, in uniform and well presented
- To maintain confidentiality in all areas
- Ability to accept a constructive criticism as a way to progress
- Active assistance and pro activity
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Adapt easily to last minute changes
Roles & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- The store-man is responsible for accepting all deliveries of stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- You is also responsible for organising the dispatch of received goods and products, ensuring that the product is suitably packaged and that the delivery service used meets delivery time constraints.
- Can work unsupervised and step in to lead a team during a shift.
- Knows and upholds company culture and all procedures as per our policies.
- To keep track of stock and report to manager missing items
- To track inventory spending, as well as keeping records of where the inventory and
stock are going
- To organise existing stock, so it is easily and safely accessible
- To ensure the storage and receiving area is maintained in a clean, organised
manner ensuring all health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To check that warehouse stock is correctly updated in the computerised accounts
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.