- 3 years Diploma Hotel school
- Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialised in F&B Service preferred but
- Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room
Service 5-star Hotel.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skills, with immaculate regards to personal appearance and hygiene.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent time keeper and team leader
- Excellent ability to motivate a team
- Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalised service at all time, with commitment to delivering a high level of service.
- Serves food courses and alcoholic beverages.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own managing a team
- Experience and focused on client faced service side of role.
- Knowledge and experience with high-end porcelain and silverware, ability to care and look after items to highest standards.
- Able to provide a discreet and smooth service for the principal and his Guest at
any time, making each experience an unforgettable one.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever changing request of the principal.
- Discretion is paramount at all times.
- Confident serving VVIP guest to the highest
standard at all times.
- Able to provide and participate in staff training for the wider team and confident in
taking the lead.
- Knowledge and interest in world -wide cuisine.
- Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.