- Minimum 2 years’ experience in BOH kitchen operations
- Knowledge and proficiency of chemicals
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dishwasher
- Knowledge and proficiency working with silver
- Current Driver’s License
- FOH service experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Team player with immaculate communication
- Ability to follow instructions from F&B Team Leader and above to highest standard.
- Immaculate hygiene standards both personal and work environment.
- Confident to serve food and beverage to VVIP and entourage.
- Able to think and act quickly to fast changing needs of principal.
- Knowledge of international cuisine
- Motivated and positive attitude
Roles & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections
- Service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
- Manage individual pantry adhering to Health & Hygiene Standards as well as HR Standards
- Ensure all products adhere to our Health & Hygiene Standards
- Primary responsibility to washing dishes, china ware, flatware, silverware, sweeping and mopping floors
- Consistently adhered to the Safety Data Sheet information related to the proper use of chemicals
- Ensure FOH equipment is well maintained, stored and in working/serving condition
- Maintain the pantry, dishwashing and BOH areas
- Carry out any general cleaning duties specified by the MOD
- Reporting of any maintenance and damages of equipment to your supervisor
- Procurement distribution
- Food & Beverage distribution across the estate
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.