- Minimum 2 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or 5-star
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar level
Skills & Abilities
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Participate in all trainings and upskilling
- Manage individual pantry adhering to Health and Hygiene Standards as well as HR standards
- Ensure all products adhere to our Health and Hygiene Standards
- Care and Storage of silver, china and crystal
- Serve both food and beverage to family and guests of the estate
- Communicate any request from the family or guests to management immediately
- Continuous knowledge of all menu
- Food and beverage knowledge
- Knowledge of international cuisine
- Open communication with all team members
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all areas
- Ensure handover of pantry before departing
- Team player with immaculate communication
- Ability to follow instructions from senior butler and head of department to highest standard.
- Immaculate hygiene standards both personal and work environment.
- Confident to serve food and beverage to VVIP and entourage
- Able to think and act quickly to fast changing needs of principal.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.