- In order to be considered for this role you will possess an internationally
recognised management qualification in Hotel or Business
- Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room
Service 5-star Hotel.
- You should have experience of working with and managing large teams, have
strong leadership skills, be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must have advanced knowledge of all types of service to include Formal and informal settings.
- Advanced knowledge in fine dining, exotic ingredients, international cuisine, Event planning, Staff Training and HACCP.
Skills & Abilities:
- You should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with focus on talent management and succession planning, creativity and innovation in food and beverage concepts and operations, and demonstrable achievements in improving customer satisfaction.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards, clean, pleasant.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a large team
- Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalised service at all time, with commitment to delivering a high level of service.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own managing a team
- Experience and focused on client faced service side of role.
- Knowledge and experience with high-end porcelain and silverware, ability to care and look after items to highest standards.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever changing request of the principal.
- Able to provide and participate in staff training for the wider team and confident in taking the lead.
- Knowledge and interest in world -wide cuisine.
- Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure.
Roles & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring that HACCP and other local regulations are adhered to ensure the
highest food hygiene standards.
- Communicate with your team and inter-department, to ensure that all guest requests are delivered quickly and flawless.
- Fully aware of the Room Service and all menu items. Able to answer questions on menu selections, communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions and
- Fully responsible for ensuring the team knows how to conduct themselves around the guests, answer all questions fluently and professionally
- Organise the service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, room service and welcome drinks at any time the guests are welcomed in the residence.
- Provide constant availing butler service, performing all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Coach, mentor, guide and train staff.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Fully understands the different types of services offered and can train subordinates in: Silver Service, American, Family Service Buffet, Silver Service Buffet, Drinks Service.
- Build and nurture team morale
- Oversee and co-ordinate shifts
- Delegate tasks and duties to effectively and efficiently complete with minimal disturbance to guests
- Ensure all new staff members are on-boarded to the HR standard
- Co-ordinate BOH operations
- Monthly inventory and stock take assessment
- Ensure that all team members are aware of any updates of the menu including missing products
- Ensure the DV system is up to date and all systems are in good working order
- Ensure all Health and Hygiene Practices are followed at all times
- Ensure all pantry and service areas utilised by F&B adhere to the Health and Safety Guidelines
- Ensure all areas including but not limited to dining, lounging, reception, pool, outdoor, bedroom and office areas of the estate are presentable and up to HR standards at all times
- Respect all cultural aspects of the family and estate
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
A detailed job description will be provided to successful applicants.